lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

TRIP TO BURGOS


Last week I went to Burgos with the Travelling Schools Project, we went there by train.

When we arrived they put us in our rooms, I slept with Katia, Natalia and Jennifer. The monitors were called Ana and Juan Fran. We met children from Alicante and Ciudad Real, there.

We stayed at the residence of Santa María la Mayor. In the residence there were rooms for the free time, I liked the games room and the court yard.

Each day we went on excursions, I liked Atapuerca, because they taught us how to do fire crashing two rocks or with sticks.

We visited many places: Frías, MEH (Human Evolution Museum), Campofrío, Atapuerca, La Catedral, el desfiladero de Yecla, El Camino de Santigo,etc.

I met six nice girls. I didn't like the food.But I enjoyed a lot.

Andrea Segura Aguas

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi, I'm Anderson of Alicante,I had a great in Burgos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also had a great time at Burgos. I'm happy because you have read my text

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi,We are Soda and Raul from Peñarroya. We liked Burgos,too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Soda and Raúl.
    How are you? School finish yoohoo!!!!
    andrea

    ResponderEliminar